Tuesday 27 November 2012

Trip to Siem Reap Temples versus Soccer

Jo-ann: It was a long trip to the temples - 3 hours of crazy and dangerous roads!  But it was a nice to see the temples and be there. It was so hot and lots of walking and climbing up stairs.  We didn't have time to see them all. We only saw two temples, but we drove past others temples along the way.




We had lunch at the Blue Pumpkin.

Sopheavy, Sarah, Ryan and Daniel at the Blue Pumpkin
 Then some of us had our feet "cleaned" by our little friends the fishes eating our dead skin!



After the temples, we went back to the ICC School and we chatted with the kids and had dinner. It was yummy! We ended up with another big bonfire and cooked damper - which only made us hotter! But it was so fun!  I helped the little kids cooking the damper and they was so happy.  They even fed damper to me - from their hand to my mouth - and I fed them too!  They so cute. I miss them already :(

I don't know it will be next year or the another year, but I will be back soon!


Lloyd: When we got back from the temples, we played soccer with the kids.  I actually had more fun playing soccer with the kids for 5 minutes, than the day at the temples!

No comments:

Post a Comment