Tuesday 27 November 2012

Bright Sparks!

Michael: When we were at the ICC School, I wanted to help the students learn about electronics.

To start, I drew I simple electronic circuit diagram on the board.  We then got the teacher to explain what the symbols on the whiteboard meant.  The class gathered me around I showed them how to connect the batteries, wire and LED light to create a circuit.

Drawing the simple electronic circuit on the board.

Here I was helping some of the students.

Putting the circuit together.

The students nailed it - especially the boys!  One boy decided to attach 2 LED lights and created a parallel circuit and so I drew that on the board and the other students copied.

Got it!
I think the students liked it and I had a good time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment